Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Euphe

To my darling Euphe

I teared after reading your blog. Emotions were just overwhelming. I love you. I love my parents. I certainly love Desmond. So why does love have to be so hard? Why do people who love me all hate one another? It really brightens up my day that you care. But no one ever knows the hurt in my heart? No one ever listens to what I want. They just plain dismiss me. Beyonce's "Listen" is what I really want to sing to my parents.
"I'm alone at the crossroads.I'm not at my home at my home"
"LISTEN TO THE SONG HERE IN MY HEART. A MELODY I HAVE STARTED BUT CAN'T COMPLETE."
"THE TIME HAS COME FOR MY VOICE TO BE HEARD. THEY WILL NOT BE PUSHED ASIDE OR WORSE, BACK INTO YOUR OWN ALL COZ YOU WON'T LISTEN!"
It really feels good to know that you care. I know what i want. I just want somebody to love me. Love me for the himbo that i am. Love me because I speak gibberish all the time. Love me because I'm serious at the weirdest hours. I think I found that. Pls let me love him. Pls love me because while i love him, I will remain the same, still loving you.
Pa ma, if you are reading this, I still love you. I really do. You got to trust me on that one.

Thanks Euphe. You know how I feel for you. We are family. You have been more than a sister to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yq jia you!