Thursday, April 26, 2007

Clement the one

See I'm going through a situation
That I can't help
Wanna get a little closer
But I promised myself
That I would never give my heart
Away again

Clement, I know it's hard
But you gotta understand it
The truth is all the hurt and the pain
And the shit that you get
When you have it
Ain't worth it

I've been there so many times
I should know better but
I
Can't stop what I feel
When you're next to me
I really think
I
Finally found somebody
That could be the one

But I promised myself
That I wouldn't give in to love

And I'm scared
And I'm nervous

Don't wanna be hurt anymore

This is bad
Cause I know that you're the one

See the problem with relationships
In general is that it's always a game
In the beginning they'll do
Anything to have you
And once they do it's never the same
And I, know everyone out there can relate

So the question is
One: do I really wanna trust this feeling?
Two: do I wanna let it pass me by?
Three: do you think it's only superficia?
lFour: could it actually be different this time?

Someone to love me
Someone to be my everything
Maybe I've stumbled upon
Finally found somebody

This is bad
Cause I think you are the one

No comments: