Sunday, August 12, 2007

Port Dickson

You build me up and then knock me down.Provoke a smile and then make me frown.



You are the king of runaround.You know it’s true that you chew me up and spit me out. Do you rnjoy the tasteI leave in your mouth? You look at me. I look at you. Neither of us know what to do.



There may not
be another way to your heart



So I guess I’d better find a new way in. I shiver when I hear your name.
Think about you but it’s not the same. I won’t be satisfied until I’m under your skin.



Immobilized by the thought of you.
Paralyzed by the sight of you.
Hypnotized by the words you say.
Not true but I believe anyway.



So come to bed it’s getting late. There’s no more time for us to waste.



Just remember how my body tastes and you feel your heart begin to race.

No comments: