Sunday, October 28, 2007

ping pong song-enrique

Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away?

Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?


If birds flying south is a sign of changes
At least you can predict this every year.
Love, you never know the minute it ends suddenly
I can’t get him to speak



Maybe if I knew all the things it took to save us
I could fix the pain that bleeds inside of me
Look in your eyes to see something about me
I’m standing on the edge and I don’t know what else to give.



Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away?


How can I love you?
How can I love you?
How can I love you?
How can I love you?
If you just don’t talk to me babe.




I flow through my act
And decide all the man I can ever be.



Looking at the last 6 months like I did
I could never see us ending like this.



How can I love you?
How can I love you?
How do you want me to love you?

1 comment:

snookie said...

heys. wat happened?