Saturday, October 27, 2007

numb

I'm a disaster waiting to happen


So yr friend said.

Friend whom you only met twice.

And the second time was actually encouraged by me.

Because you didnt want to go

But I thought it was only kind and polite to see him off at the airport

As he didnt have many friends.

So much for kindness.

It definitely goes a long way.






And what have I done?

My friends tell me stuff too.

Friends I know for years.

Friends whom I met thousands of times

But loyally, stubbornly, foolishly I stood by you.

Because I love you.

But you don't love me.



You live only for yourself.


What about me?




And it's alright
Yea I'll be fine
Don't worry about this heart of mine
Just take your love and hit the road
There's nothing you can do or say
You're gonna break my heart anyway
So just leave the pieces when you go



So Hello!

How you doing?

What's it like to ruin all my self esteem?


Let me blow off some steam

For 6 months

I've catered to your every whims and fancy




My heart got shattered like romantic roadkill

My heart is all splattered

Your ego got fatter

And I hope that you're flattered



Cause you broke me down
The best thing that you will probably ever have.

No comments: