Monday, October 22, 2007

First Day of Field Camp

Swollen eyes

No better to let you see them now

My wasted heart
Will never learn todrive the demon down



When you love the devil
You sell your soul
And it's hard to make him go



Undignified


I am tonight



So give me false hope and promise me
you'll try to redeem yourself for the hundredth time



Lie to me if you must my dear


Give me a reason to have you here
Giving false hope allows me to still believe
In this powerful love that's consuming me




I'm hooked on a drug that steals my pride
It's hard not to seem
So undignified




It terrifies me
to think I'm not the only one


You'd be surprised
How much I cry when you are gone




When your angel's the devil
Your church is a tomb



But I need to be with you



I am addicted to the pleasure and the pain you give



I'm undignified
Enough for two

No comments: