Wednesday, February 21, 2007

sarah chian

Euphe once told me there will be one person you can never get over. I thought about it and I think the person is Sarah Chian. not because I am not over her but maybe because I still wonder what things would have been like if it all worked out.


I never had all the answers
I never had enough time
But I sure had all the reasons
Why you weren't what I wanted to find

I never laid all my cards out
You just wanted to play
The Queen she waited on my doorsteps
While the joker and me went on our way


Maybe I was much too selfish
But baby you're still on my mind
Now I'm grown and all alone
And wishing I was with you tonight
'Cause I can guarantee
Things are sweeter now


These days everything is all business
Never in one place for too long
But there's no lack of arms around me
But I still wonder if somewhere I went wrong


And I'd wish on every star
For that girl and our life
If I did not think that


Yes, I guarantee
Things are sweeter now

No comments: