Friday, June 1, 2007

All I can ever be to you is a darkness that we knew
And this regret I got accustomed to

Who wants to watch the ride?
When we were at our height
Waiting for you at home at night

I knew I had met my match
But every moment we could snatch
I don’t know why I got so attached

It’s my responsibility
You don’t owe nothing to me
But to walk away
I have no progressity



He walks away the sun goes down
He takes the day but I’m grown


And in your way
In this blue shade

My tears dry on their own


I don’t understand
Why do I stress the man?
When there’s so many bigger things at hand


We could a never had it all
We had to hit a wall
So this is inevitable withdrawl


Even a bust up one of you
A suspected force is true
I’ll be some next man’s other man soon


ArGH!


can I play my self again?
Or Should I just be my own best friend?
Not fuck my self in the head with stupid men



So we are history
A shadow covers me
The sky above a blaze



I wish I could sing no regrets
And no emotional debt



Cause as he kissed goodbye the sunsets

So we are history

A shadow covers me

The sky above me




My tears dry on their own

No comments: