Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ace Reject

See my love Is all I can give you
Nothing more
This life is how I want it to be
With you and me
Staying together


Take it all I’m here boy
I got what you need
Talk to me


And help me breath
Wanna hold on
Just remember we


Wasting time
Until you heart and mind
Realize as I remember


I won’t disguise my love for you
It’s true I can’t


Wait for u to be there
All my life I need
Someone to make me feel good
And I wish that it was you

Every journey
another sign
Images always pass me by
Feel I live in the walk behind
When I think of you
Every moment i'm frightened
Had to erase all your messages


Couldn’t handle the things we said
Still I’m feelling you


It's driving me crazy
Baby
Lately you
Slipping away from me
I try to keep holding on
I get nothing wrong
There is something I didn’t see


We break up and
Make it up
Back and forward we never stop
Every time
A change of heart
I Can’t keep up
You say yes and I say no
When it turns hot
We make it cold


And still something
Between us holds Together


Sometime a light in me
I think our time is over
Aint how funny?
How sweet I dream
But the bed keeps getting on colder
Sometimes I close my eyes
It feels like I living by numbers


Cause I've been holding you so damn tight
I gotta to stop 'cause it's pulling me under

No comments: